Coaches, officials and family members, by example of behaviour, hold an enormous influence over the youth of the community. The good conduct of all adult participants and teams is considered mandatory for the privilege of participation. The club seeks to implant in the youth of the community, ideas of good sportsmanship, honesty, loyalty and courage, so that they may be finer, stronger and happier youths who will grow to be good healthy adults. This objective will be pursued by providing fully supervised cricket matches upon the basis that the attainment of exceptional skill or the winning of matches is secondary in the moulding of future citizens.
- – Respect the rights, dignity and worth of fellow players, coaches, officials and spectators.
- – Refrain from conduct which could be regarded as harassment towards fellow players and coaches.
- – Do not tolerate acts of aggression.
- – Respect the talent, potential and development of fellow players and competitors.
- – Care for and respect the equipment provided to you as part of your program.
- – Be frank and honest with your coach concerning illness and injury and your ability to train fully within the program requirements.
- – Conduct yourself in a professional manner relating to language, temper and punctuality.
- – Maintain high personal behaviour standards at all times.
- – Abide by the rules and respect the decision of the official, making all appeals through the formal process and respecting the final decision.
- – Be honest in your attitude and preparation to training. Work equally hard for yourself and your team.
- – Cooperate with coaches and staff in development of programs to adequately prepare you for competition at the highest level.
- – Be on your best behaviour.
- – Do not use profane language or harass players, coaches or officials.
- – Applaud good plays by your team and the visiting team.
- – Show respect for your team’s opponents. Without them there would be no match. Condemn the use of violence in all forms.
- – Respect the officials’ decisions.
- – Encourage players to always play according to the rules.
- – Spectators are reminded that alcohol is not permitted at the ground during games in accordance with college and association regulations.